The drive from Clearwater to Orlando was very easy and we were in the park by 10:30 am. We didn't leave until 10:45 that night after a long and super fun day. Few things compare to the joy in our boys eyes as they take in the magic of Disney World. And I was a skeptic before.
Disney has a way of inciting the best behavior and fosters love on brothers who don't always demonstrate a fondness for each other. In their moments of affection and secret adoration for each other I feel we are making strides in our social development. I digress. Back to Disn*y.
The second morning we had breakfast with Mick*y and his pals. The boys were in complete awe. Brayden loves the characters and greets them with an enthusiastic hug, while Grayson prefers to study them from afar and is satisfied with a simple wave.
The weather was beautiful while we were there and we even came home sporting a tan.
It was nice to have two-on-two time with Brayden and Grayson. Grayson loves Disn*y, Mick*y and all his friends. For weeks now he has been talking about all the characters he saw, how much fun he had and asking us if we can go back "someday".
Brayden had fun taking me on Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain Railroad and kept telling me not to be scared. I didn't get to ride many of the rides last time because I was five months pregnant with Kennon. Brayden thought it was so cool to get to tell me about something he had done, but I hadn't. It's so fun to watch them grow, learn and begin to teach us.
We had a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment