Monday, June 13, 2011

See you in San Francisco

In April, Brian attended a conference in San Francisco so Kennon and I tagged along for some mom/dad/ third-child-that-deserves-some-extra-attention time.  Kennon was a great traveler and savored his time with us all to himself.  His vibrant and happy personality really began to blossom when he didn't have to vie for our attention over his much louder and more demanding older brothers. 

We enjoyed a ferry ride to Alcatraz, toured the former penitentiary, enjoyed walking by the bay, shopping and watching the seals play by the wharf.  No trip to San Francisco is complete without a sourdough bread bowl from Boudin so we enjoyed two.  

As much as we love being with all three of our boys together it is fun to split them up and enjoy them one by one too.  We will definitely do this again. 
Kennon and I trekking up the hill to Alcatraz.

Brian and I outside Alcatraz with the city in the background.

Kennon having a ball in the bathtub at the hotel.

Brian and Kennon while watching the seals by the wharf.

Kennon having fun watching the seals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment