The kids are becoming fish. Little Kennon and Matney are learning to tolerate their life jackets and loved the boat.
Kennon broke free of the life jacket while Matney stayed snuggled up in hers.
Brian and I found 5 seconds to take a picture as a couple, relaxed and having fun.
Sisterly self-portrait. She's pretty cool and we got to actually talk this time rather than running around like crazed mothers. Well, I may have still been a crazed mom, but I did manage to chat. It was fun.
Brian and Brayden rescued my stranded dad from the dock. Dad always comments on Brian's driving and said Brian's water driving fares no better than his land driving. I agree. Brian still insists he is great at both.
Kennon had so much fun splashing around and playing on the boat he completely wiped himself out.
Uncle Brandon hauled the Ranger to the lake for our parade entry. The boys helped me decorate and Aunt Jackie won their favor when she presented them with candy to toss to the parade spectators. The bowl was pretty much full when they returned. What was gone I was told Grayson had gorged on and then opted to hoard the rest for later. Doesn't anyone feed these kids?
Brayden's cute little ears were getting fried. Ever the planner, he had packed his cowboy hat right next to the kitchen sink in the car so those ears were protected. One cute cowboy, I'll say.
We posed for an official family 4th of July photo. And, yes, the boa was smoking hot....figuratively and literally.
The Crawford's coordinated beautifully.
And we owe our fun to mom and dad without whom we wouldn't be around to enjoy such fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment