A few weeks ago in a moment of complete brain numbness due to lack of adult thought process stimulation I signed up for a sushi 101. I had high hopes I would become an at home sushi chef wowing, wining and dining friends with my newly acquired skills, but mostly I just wanted to learn something new. When you can eat what you learn it is even better. I invited the ladies from our MOPS group to join me. Several were scared of the raw fish, but Ashley and Cassie - two awesome mama's - joined in. We had fun and were SO proud of our new knowledge. I'll save the step-by-step tutorial for when I've acquired the necessary goods and refined my techniques, but for now the fruits of our labor:
 |
| Ashley and Cassie sharpening their sushi skills. |
 |
| My results. |
No comments:
Post a Comment