Thursday, July 8, 2010

2 Month Weigh In

Our little champ weighed in at 11 lbs 5 oz today.  He is in the 75th percentile for height and the 50th percentile for both weight and head circumference.  Babies are such an amazing gift.  It is equally amazing to see and experience their uniqueness and individuality.  Kennon's stats are very different from those of his brothers at this stage.  His hair is shades darker.  Time will tell, but I definitely think he will grow to be a man all his own.  In the mean time, we are enjoying each day. 



Kennon's most recent achievements include:
*  Cooing when spoken to
*  Smiling - mostly at his brothers when they talk to him
*  Rolling from belly to back
*  Sleeping for 4-5 hour stretches at night

He loves....
*  to be wrapped up tight in a blanket to sleep.
*  to watch his brothers talk and play nearby.
*  to cuddle with mom for an afternoon nap.
*  to be held. 

I admit to sitting and holding him more than the other boys.  Not because I love him more (in case I'm accused of it later), but simply because I appreciate now how quickly time passes and how fast little boys grow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment