Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Grayson's Halloween Party

Three weeks ago when it was Halloween I so enjoyed joining both the boys for the school Halloween parties.  It is such a joy to see them with their friends and learning new things.  At the boys preschool the teachers assign two moms to host each party.  My friend Stephanie and another mom hosted Grayson's Halloween party which gave me plenty of time to spend one-on-one with Grayson having fun.

I hosted Brayden's the next day along with another mom.  I have pictures of Grayson's party, but was too busy "hosting" Brayden's to get any good pictures.  I'll redeem myself with pictures of Brayden's Thanksgiving party when I got to "just" be Brayden's mom. 


Grayson "Mom, I made dhat." His teacher Trisha is in the back ground.  She is wonderful.   


The class went trick or treating around the church and
Grayson stopped after one person gave him a piece of candy.  He was so excited.  

Biased opinion, but he may be the cutest chef EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment