Friday, December 10, 2010
Wolverine and the Giant Pumpkin
We party so much in the boy's classes I can hardly keep up and recover from one party to the next. Just a couple days after Grayson's Halloween party I - along with another mom - was the "room mom" for Brayden's party. I successfully executed goodie bags, snacks and a crafts. In the organized ciaos and excitement there wasn't much time for pictures, but I did manage to get a picture of Brayden getting a good whack in on the pinata.
The other mom made the awesome pinata with her daughter. It was adorable and durable. The durability kept the kids entertained for a good 20 minutes. We made clothespin bats and pumpkin magnets.
Later that day out of the blue Brayden gave me a giant, unsolicited hug and said, "thanks, mom, for working hard and making my party special." Once again, I am reminded it is always the little things that mean the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment