Finally, only four months after our target date of a mom/daughter date, Mom, Ashley and I broke free from our men for a night on the town. There are no two women in this world I love more than my mom and Ashley.
After reading "The Help" we wanted to see the movie together. It made for a great excuse for a night on the town. We caught the early movie, laughed and cried and then shared a great dinner together. We laughed some more. We talked non-stop for at least five hours.
Ashley and I have an uncanny knack for being able to carry on a conversation about one topic and take at least three to four detours and still get back to the original topic. We follow each other easily. I love that about having a sister. Mom works at it, but always manages to keep up. I love that about her.
The time we spend together - just the three of us - is a priceless treasure to me.
 |
| Mom and I |
 |
| Sharing a funny moment. We laughed about a thousand times. |
 |
| Happy sisters out on the town. |
 |
| Us |
No comments:
Post a Comment