Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Wrinkle in Our Plans

Every now and then Brian and I have a reason to get all dressed up, leave the kids with a sitter and go out on the town.  I'm forced to wear something other than jeans or yoga pants and spend a little extra time getting ready.

Recently, Brayden was asking questions about our wedding. I offered to show him the video. He was entranced. Just as I was beginning to enjoy the lively conversation we were having about old times, Brayden says, "wow, mom, you didn't have that big wrinkle on your forehead at your wedding...."

Nope, no I did not. Thanks for noticing. 

I promptly decided to start getting ready for date night because - heaven knows - it takes a long time to rid a woman of her wrinkles.

After much work and primping here we are ready to rock around the Christmas tree.  No close up included for fear of revealing my wrinkles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment